Thursday, September 27, 2012

Dragon 415: The Ghost Caravan

Hello everyone, it's been a while since i've posted on here...but what else is new? Things have been busy as usual around here. I've got quite a few things waiting in the wings that I can hopefully show soon. My girlfriend and I also took a little vacation to Norway two weeks ago. Maybe I'll get a post in about that in the coming days, but for now here's a new one I did not too long ago for an article in this month's Dragon Magazine. The article tells of a mysterious caravan that has been sighted on many occasions, and is believed to be ghosts, but is actually just a bunch of smugglers who travel in secrecy for the king.
8x18" Oil on illustration board

2 comments:

  1. I'm surprised that no one has commented on this one. I think it's a great piece. You have a real polished professional look. The dinobird is freaky. I just wanted to pop in and let you know this is a great piece. It would make a pretty cool Iphone cover.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks Tyler, I appreciate your kind words! I think most people get to this blog through facebook when I post the links there, so people tend to comment on there more often...though not that often. The creature is a Crodlu in D&D speak...he was lots of fun to paint. Thanks again!

    ReplyDelete