Wednesday, September 23, 2009

New Painting

So it's been a while, i know, but i've been busy doing lots of web design work as well as some other non-fantasy related work. Anyhow, here's my latest painting that i've finished.
In other news, I will be off in the sandy land of Egypt for the next 3 months doing some archeological illustration with the Metropolitan Museum of Art. I will be sure to post sketches when I return. Also, I am still going to be accepting commissions while i'm there if you are willing to work on a thursday to thursday schedule...since I only will have e-mail access on thursdays and fridays.

I also hope to get another sample or two done while i'm over there so keep an eye out when I return!
On a final note! the new James Patterson book: The Murder of King Tut, that I did interior illustrations for, will be coming out September 28th. I will post some final illustrations here after the release.

No comments:

Post a Comment