Monday, August 1, 2011

Gencon Indy 2011!

Hey everybody! So it's been an impossibly long time since i've been able to update the ol' blog here, and I apologize for that. I've been buried with a huge book series project that I've been working on since May, and unfortunately as always I can't share a speck of it until it releases early next year. So it leaves me with very little time and material to share with everyone here. I do have some other projects that should be closer to release in the near future so at least i'll have those for you soon enough.


But I at least wanted to let you all know that I will be having my first booth ever at this years Gencon in Indianapolis! I'll be in the art show area so if you happen to be attending, come by and say hello! I'll have some free postcards available, as well as prints, booklets, drawings, and a bunch of original paintings. I hope to see you there!

No comments:

Post a Comment